The HighJump One Platform is the foundation for all of the solutions that HighJump invests in on our customers’ behalf. The HighJump One Platform provides a rich set of functionality for things like User and Role Management, User Experience Configuration, Data Searching, Solution Deployment, and a wide variety of other important capabilities. Beyond simply providing features, much like any other product would, HighJump One Platform functions as a composite application framework. This means that HighJump is able to deliver other solutions (like Parcel Shipping, Dashboard Analytics, Dock Door Scheduling and more) in a seamless fashion with your core investment in a Warehousing, Third Party Logistics, or Transportation solution from HighJump. As a result, your company gets the benefits of a single destination for all of your supply chain needs while still being able to focus your investments in areas that make sense to achieve your corporate goals.
Platform provides an unrivaled level of flexibility in designing a user experience focused on:
- Driving productivity through better organization
- Improving consistency and thus simplifying the learning curve for new users
- Assembling a broad array of applications needed to meet your unique requirements
Platform uses the latest in Microsoft technology to deliver a rich user experience in a browser-based solution and, provides a deep set of services like Localization, Authentication and Printing that forms a solid foundation for growth. Key Platform highlights are below:
- Advanced Workflow Engine HighJump has incorporated Microsoft’s advanced workflow engine in this release of HighJump One Platform. This all-new configuration mechanism leverages Microsoft’s powerful Workflow Foundation and enables customers and partners to analyze and modify business processes without writing code or using proprietary scripting languages.
- Handheld Design Toolkit The new Design Toolkit allows handheld users across many HighJump solutions to have the same degree of configurability that the desktop user has. Built on top of our Workflow engine, the Design Toolkit provides a graphical design surface to reconfigure both the workflow (business logic) of a handheld function as well as the user experience itself.
- Enterprise Scalability The HighJump One Platform has been built using a modern n-tier architecture that allows for extensive growth, both using a more extensive hardware infrastructure as well as virtualization. It leverages many of your existing investments in technology, like Active Directory, Lync, SQL Server and both Windows Server and Internet Information Server.
- Rich, Interactive User Experience Many products talk about a web-centric user interface. The HighJump One Platform, rather, is a “rich internet application.” Delivering functionality over the web is yesterday’s news – delivering desktop caliber usability and productivity through the use of Web 2.0 tools is where the bar is being held today. The HighJump One Platform has been built to do just that – if you’re familiar with Microsoft Office you’ll find the HighJump One Platform experience to be very intuitive, productive and simple to learn.
- Build Your System Your Way The HighJump One Platform allows you to “assemble” the desktop to include HighJump built modules and “apps,” available internet content and any other “app” built by you or a 3rd party using the HighJump One Platform tools. You can construct role-based “templates” that drive common functionality to users within your organization – breeding consistency, but not sacrificing users’ individual needs.
- Configure, Don’t Customize Anyone in the enterprise world has dealt with both the power and the pain of customization. HighJump One Platform is specifically designed to reduce, if not eliminate, the need for traditional customization by providing powerful tools to configure things like screen layouts, workflows and processes, and notifications. We believe that this drives value to the market by focusing our customers’ investments on business innovation rather than services engagements.