HighJump WMS acts as the hub of your supply chain solution, integrating accounting/order and shipping software systems, electronic data interchange (EDI) systems, business intelligence, radio frequency and barcode hardware, and warehouse automation equipment. Combining radio frequency and barcode technology with a robust, three-tiered, Internet-based architecture, HighJump WMS delivers a powerful, scalable, and flexible real-time warehouse management system that helps you boost productivity, reduce costs, shorten order fulfillment times, increase customer satisfaction and deliver a rapid return on investment (ROI).HighJump WMS achieves this level of ROI through order accuracy, on time shipping, minimizing inventory carry costs, and decreasing labor costs. Today’s warehouse managers are consistently finding that 2 to 5% improvement across various performance metrics can mean hundreds of thousands of dollars in bottom-line returns to the business. Using HighJump WMS, you are able to eliminate manual order checking by automating processes to improve your picking and receiving functions, which allows you to process more orders at a much higher level of accuracy.
HighJump WMS consists of three editions designed to meet the demanding needs of customers from small to large. The Collect Edition is aimed at the company looking to extend their paper processes to the wireless world. Our Manage Edition is built for the organization that wants to start small, but has plans to expand their warehouse processes over time. And, the Fulfill Edition is designed for the more sophisticated user that needs more control, automation, and flexibility in their warehouse.
HighJump WMS integrates seamlessly with many popular accounting/order-entry packages, including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, NetSuite and Infor ERP systems, and shipping systems to provide the warehousing link in your total supply chain solution. In addition, HighJump WMS integrates with the full HighJump Supply Chain Suite, making sure all of your applications seamlessly connected on a single platform. Check out some of the white papers and case studies to see how HighJump WMS performs in the real world. Each page has several options to connect with a knowledgeable consultant if you have questions.
HighJump WMS Benefits:
- Seamless integrations: Over a dozen ERPs straight to your WMS and EDI solutions
- Order accuracy: Achieve over 99%+ accuracy
- Outbound shipments: Volume increases 15%, double your orders per day
- Employee productivity: Improve productivity and keep personnel costs low
- Inventory accuracy: Over 99% inventory accuracy and 80-85% less inventory loss
- Picking times & lines: reduce travel time 20% and triple number of lines picked
- Directed putaway: Replenishment accuracy over 99%
- Increased speed of warehouse operations
- Easy and fast implementation: 90 day implementation and no interruption in business
- Low TCO Compared to Alternatives
- Built for Small to Medium Sized Businesses (SMB)
- ROI within 4-12 Months
HighJump WMS Features:
- Integration platform between the warehouse and your ERP, order management, eCommerce, or purchasing system(s)
- Highly Configurable Solution with Advanced Functionality Out-Of-Box
- Integrated Shipping
- Integrated EDI/ASN Compliance
- Wireless Picking and Receiving
- Order Management
- Multiple Picking Strategies
- Lots/Serial/Expiration Management
- Container Receiving
- License Plates
- Carton Splitting
- Multi-Location/Site Transfer
- Packaging Carousels/Conveyors
- Multi-Carrier Shipping Toolkit
- RFID Toolkit
- Personalizable User-Based Workcenters
Key Highlights of HighJump WMS
- Huge in field industry experience – thousands of customers globally including different European countries
- Scalable System – from one 10 user warehouse to multiple warehouses with more than 200+ concurrent users
- Modular System allows customer to purchase only the functionality / modules needed today with the ability to add extra modules later
- Full WMS functionality giving you the ability to use latest industry experience.
- Fully compatible with European rules and requirements. User interface and output documents in practically any European language.
- Flexible and easily configurable system allowing us to ensure short implementation time (2-4 months on average)
- Open system for integration with 3rd party products and other customer’s systems (EDI, web services, ODBC tables, text files) with fully documented data exchange structures
- Open source system for operational procedures. Allows partners and clients fine-tune and customize system as well as extend it without vendor involvement
- Reliable and user-friendly system. Our experience working on European market since 2003 confirms that system can be effectively used by customers without vendor direct involvement. Despite this fact, we provide our customers with full support as needed.